Prof. LS. Ramarozatovo MD Content: Deep cutaneous mycoses such as chromomycosis, sporotrichosis, and mycetomas are a group of fungal diseases that are not well known, neglected, and underdiagnosed in Madagascar. Madagascar is one of the world’s major centers of chromomycosis with an estimated prevalence of 1/200,000 inhabitants in 1994. The…Go to Lecture
Prof. LS. RAMOZOTAVO MD
Titles and functions :
-Full professor of Dermatology since 2011
-Specialist in internal medicine
– Vice Dean in charge of research, reform and accreditation at the Faculty of
Medicine of Antananarivo since 2019.
– Member of the Institutional Council of the Faculty of Medicine of Antananarivo
from 2015 to 2018.
– Member of the CERBM ( Biomedical Research Ethics Committee of Madagascar)
within the Ministry of Public Health since 2020.
– Member of the Board of Directors of PHARMALAGASY
– Member of the Country Coordination Mechanism (CCM) of the Global Fund
– Head of Department of Special Pavilion A, dermatology and internal medicine, Befelatanana Hospital,Madagascar
-Former President of the Malagasy Society of Dermatology (SOMADER)
-Member of the Academy of Medicine of Madagascar (ANAMEM)
-Member of the ADF (Association of French-speaking Dermatologists)
-Ambassador of GAFFI (Global Action Fund for Fungal Infection) for Madagascar.
-Member of the scientific committee of national scientific journals (La revue Mdicale de Madagascar, Head and Neck Journal of Madagascar)
Scientific publications :
Authors and co-authors of more than 70 scientific publications (www.researchgate.net)