Novel agents and developments in the treatment of atopic dermatitis [Video on Demand]: LINK
CV of Presenter
Andreas Wollenberg is a Professor of Dermatologyand Allergy at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich, Germany.Prof. Wollenberg completed his internship and residency at Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich and subsequently trained at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, USA. Since 2022, he is a Guest Professor at VrijeUniversiteit Brussels, Belgium.
He has conducted research in the field of atopic dermatitis, experimental dermatology, dendritic cell research, eczema herpeticum, perioral dermatitis and EGFR-inhibitor-induced skin toxicity. His research has generated more than 300 peer-reviewed publications and a Hirsch Index of 65. Currently, he is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology, and a reviewer for many biomedical journals. Notably, Prof. Wollenberg is the lead author of the European Task Force on Atopic Dermatitis (ETFAD) Position Paper and the European Dermatology Forum (EDF) Guidelines for Atopic Dermatitis. Prof. Wollenberg has received the Third International Professor Hans Storck Scientific Award, the Karl-Hansen-Prize of the German Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology and the Fujisawa Young Investigator Achievements in Atopic Dermatitis Award. Moreover, he received a Dr.honoriscausae from the Medical University Iuliu Hatieganu in Cluj-Napoca.
Presentation and description by Professor Andreas Wollenberg MD (Germany) [World Skin Health Day 2022 -Madagascar] (To find the presentation simply use the filter buttons from the event homescreen)
- Click on the congress image from the homescreen or on the “Webinars” icon.
- Enter registration information. (free of charge, only the ones with * are required)
- Login and then click to subscribe to “World Skin Health Day WSHD 2022.”
- Then you can view the programme, full profile and presentations* of the speakers by clicking on “view”.
- Cliquer sur l’image du congrès (WSHD) qui apparaît sur la page d’accueil ou sur l’icône “Webinars”.
- Compléter le formulaire d’informations (gratuit, seuls les champs marqués d’un * sont nécessaires).
- Se Loguer et cliquer sur “subscribe” au “World Skin Health Day WSHD 2022.”
- Vous pouvez ensuite visualiser le programme, la liste d’orateurs ainsi que les présentations* en cliquant sur “view”.