Pièges diagnostiques de la Dermatite Atopique (Diagnostic Pitfalls of Atopic Dermatitis) [Video on Demand] : LINK
CV of Presenter
Alain Taïeb is professor emeritus of Dermatology at Bordeaux University. He established the National Reference Centre for Rare Skin Disorders in 2005. He was until 2019 Director of INSERM 1035 research lab “Biotherapy of genetic diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer” (BMGIC). He set up the European Task Force on Atopic Dermatitis in 1990, and the Vitiligo European Task Force in 2003, which are the current official ad hoc tasks forces of the EADV. He has authored more than 700 articles in peer-reviewed journals and more than 60 chapters in multiauthored books. In addition, he published “History of Atopic Dermatitis” with Dr Wallach and Tilles, in 2004, and two textbooks “Neonatal Dermatology” with Drs Enjolras, Wallach and Vabres (2009) and “Vitiligo” with Dr Picardo (2010- second edition 2019). His major topics of interest are pediatric dermatology, genodermatoses, atopic dermatitis, vitiligo and pigment cell disorders. He has received several awards and distinctions from the Society for Pediatric Dermatology, the European Society of Pediatric Dermatology, the International League of Dermatological Societies, the American Skin Association, and the European Society for Pigment Cell Research. H factor 68 (WoS). Dr Taïeb is currently President of the International Society of Atopic Dermatitis (ISAD).
Presentation and description by Professor Alain TAIEB MD (France) [French; World Skin Health Day 2022 -Madagascar] (To find the presentation simply use the filter buttons from the event homescreen)
- Cliquer sur l’image du congrès (WSHD) qui apparaît sur la page d’accueil ou sur l’icône “Webinars”.
- Compléter le formulaire d’informations (gratuit, seuls les champs marqués d’un * sont nécessaires).
- Se Loguer et cliquer sur “subscribe” au “World Skin Health Day WSHD 2022.”
- Vous pouvez ensuite visualiser le programme, la liste d’orateurs ainsi que les présentations* en cliquant sur “view”.
- Click on the congress image from the homescreen or on the “Webinars” icon.
- Enter registration information. (free of charge, only the ones with * are required)
- Login and then click to subscribe to “World Skin Health Day WSHD 2022.”
- Then you can view the programme, full profile and presentations* of the speakers by clicking on “view”.