1. The information displayed on this website is for educational purposes only. Under no circumstances is it a guide for self-treatment and it doesn’t replace a consult with a doctor/dermatologist.
2. All the components of this website are protected by intellectual property copyright laws. The partial or total reproduction/translation of this website is punishable by law. The only exception is the personal use of the information on this website. Any other use of contents in this website requires prior written consent by the owners of this website.
3. The information provided in this website is accurate and has been prepared by professionals. However medical science changes quickly and valid information at one time may become outdated. We urge the reader to take this into account. Under no circumstances shall the authors/owners of this website be liable for any injury.
4. The decision of doctors/dermatologists to use information on this website is personal and does not engage in any circumstances the authors/owners of this website.
7. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, publicly displaying, encoding, translating, transmitting or distributing in any way the Content of this website to any other computer, server, website or other means for publication or distribution or for any commercial company.
8. Illegal or prohibited use The use of any “deep linking”, “page scraping”, “robot”, “spider” type web browser or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other manual process that is similar or equivalent, is prohibited. to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the Global Dermatology website or any Content, or to reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Website, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, document or information through any means that has not been provided for such purpose to through the website.
9. Investigating, examining, or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breaching any security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website, is prohibited. Reverse correspondence, tracking of any information relating to any other user or visitor to the website, or any other Global Dermatology customer, including any Global Dermatology account not owned by you, or exploitation of the site is not permitted. Web or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Web site, by any means whose purpose is to reveal any information.
10. You agree not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or the systems or networks of Global Dermatology account. or of any system or network connected to the website or to Global Dermatology account, as well as to immediately stop any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website after receiving notice of such action, or not from Global Dermatology account.
11. You agree not to use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.